TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Bring Me Vino Direct
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 21. By placing an order via our website , bringmevinodirect.com and bringmevino.co.uk , you are confirming that you are at least 21 years of age. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- If you are buying wine or beer as a gift, the person receiving the wine must be over 21 years of age.
- We sell only in the UK and at the moment more specifically deliver to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Greater Glasgow, Lothians, Fife, Dundee, Forth Valley, Scottish Borders, Scotland's Central Belt and Berwickshire. Delivery to other parts of the UK and other countries can be arranged so please email us at: email@example.com
- We do not guarantee availability of all items or specific vintages on our website. In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to either select a suitable replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order. In the event that the vintage listed is no longer available we will substitute the next available vintage. Please state in the notes at checkout if you do not want a subsequent vintage, if you fail to state this in the notes we can still accept returns in accordance with our usual terms.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur,and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Special offers & coupons
- All special offers and discount coupons are only redeemable on bringmevinodirect.com web site.
- All terms and conditions on special offers or discount coupons apply and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Special offers and discount coupons are non-transferable and may not be sold or auctioned.
- Only one special offer or discount coupon can be used per order.
- Delivery charges are as stated in the delivery section on bringmevinodirect.com
- We guarantee delivery within seven working days of your order. This does not apply to out of stock items. If a product is unavailable we shall contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
- Deliveries to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Greater Glasgow, Lothians, Fife, Dundee, Forth Valley, Scottish Borders, Scotland's Central Belt and Berwickshire will be carried out by our own drivers. All other deliveries will be completed by independent couriers.
- The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which the courier will leave a calling card with a number for you to contact them and you will be asked to make your own arrangements with them to find a suitable delivery time.
- If no attempt is made to contact the courier after 21 days the goods will be returned to us. We reserve the right to charge the cost of return delivery.
- If you choose to have your order left with a neighbour or outside your premises, we are not liable for loss or damage.
- We are not liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, pandemic, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Returns & Cancellations
- We aim to supply our wines in excellent condition however should any wine be faulty/damaged we will provide a full refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us.
- You may cancel your order up until the time of dispatchment.
- To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you decide to cancel your order after receipt of the goods, all charges (excluding carriage charges) will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. Carriage charges for returns are the customers responsibility.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 14 days.
- In case of breakage of any bottle upon delivery, you must notify Bringmevino (UK) Ltd as soon as possible at email@example.com or call 07977127896 and the courier who completed the delivery.
- Upon notification you may choose to either return the broken bottles or the entire case.
- Returned goods should be sent in the original box in which you received your goods.
- Upon receipt of the broken bottles we shall either issue a refund on your card for the value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference.
- All returns, either due to breakage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by a courier of Bringmevino (UK) Ltd choice.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
Credit, debit and card charges
- All card charges are processed via an independent payment processing provider with the highest encryption standards. We do not have access to customer card data.
- We accept payment on our web-site by American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro. Apple Pay, G Pay, Paypal and other major Debit Cards.
- By providing your details to https://bringmevinodirect.com on our web site, you consent to Bringmevino (UK) Ltd maintaining, recording, holding and using the information you give Bringmevino (UK) Ltd at the time of ordering to process your orders, to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to bringmevinodirect.com web site, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
- Bringmevino (UK) Ltd may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any disputes will be decided only by the Scottish courts.
- Any Loyalty Card account which has been inactive for a period of 12 months will be deemed dormant and any points balance will expire at this time. Any points balance is non-transferrable and non-redeemable after this time. From May 2020 all Loyalty Points issued will automatically expire one year from the date of issue, if unredeemed.
- This web site is operated by Bringmevino (UK) Ltd., 1 Campbell Park Drive, Colinton, Edinburgh EH13 0HS Scotland, UK Registered in Scotland : SC529338 VAT No: GB 236110351 Telephone: 07977 127896 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org